Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Today's Twilght

Hey twilighters! I saw Karate Kid yesterday. I truly recommend it. I won’t spoil any thing, but I will say that it is sad. I also discovered that sushi tastes really great… when cooked. Today I went to city walk and Hollywood. We entered three different shows: Ripley’s Believe or Not, Hollywood Wax, and Guinness World Records. There I saw unbelievable things. I also took a few pictures with a life-sized Ben Afflec, Johnny Depp, and Adam Sandler. Sorry if I spelled their names wrong. Tonight, my friends and me are going bowling! Pizza for dinner this time. Any way, I’m sure many of you saw Oprah with Dakota, Kristen, rob, and Taylor not to long ago. Only, I think it was pretty hilarious that rob claimed that Kristen was pregnant even though she said that rob would be having the baby. Taylor does have some slick muscles. I say he eats more that he can burn. My friends say that Robert Pattinson is so cold that he made the “Ice Age” and Taylor Lautner is so hot that he made “Global Warming.”

P.S. Twilight does “suck”

This week’s quote:
“Our relationship couldn't continue to balance, as it did, on the point of a knife. We would fall off one edge or the other, depending entirely upon his decision, or his instincts. My decision was made, made before I'd ever consciously chosen, and I was committed to seeing it through. Because there was nothing more terrifying to me, more excruciating, than the thought of turning away from him. It was an impossibility.” - Bella Swan (Chapter 12, p.248)

No comments:

Post a Comment